Saturday, January 26, 2008

Be the YOU that GOD has called you to be...

Get out of the BOX...

So many times I realize that people put us all into a box... whether it be stereotypical, or religious, or by gender, or by your career.... we are all put into a little box by others around us. That is not what GOD has called us to be. People do not make you who you are... they can influence in a positive or a negative way, but it is GOD who has created you, and it is God who will fulfill all the plans He has for your life (if you allow Him to).

Stop trying to conform to the ways of the world, and to the way the world may view you. Live the way GOD has called you to live. Love the way God wants you to love.

I am learning this by experience of course, and by watching the lives of others. LOL! I am so a people watcher... I am a people person, loud and crazy; but there are most times where I can just sit back and watch, and enjoy those around me. Trying to guess the lives of people in a mall, for example... LOL! I have just joined a MENTORING group (where I am the mentoree), and it is going to be a lot of fun, and I'm sure some tears as well (since we had so many in out beginning sharing time)... I am excited to see WHO GOD WANTS ME TO BE. I know somewhat of what people think I am... being the "pastor's wife"... but their roles, are not always the same roles that God has for me. I have to look to my personality; my love language; my physical & spiritual gifts & talents; and the overall make-up of me!

STAMP OUT THE DEVIL - I am excited to be able to use STAMPING, Scrapbooking and Card-making to allow my creative juices to flow. I have let them sit for a while... just using them every now and then. I don't have to fill the role you want me to have... but I have to LIVE THE LIFE that God has called me heavenward~~

"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." Philippians 3:14

So, now YOU (whoever you may be) go out and LIVE to your fullest... LIVE to reach your ULTIMATE REDEMPTIVE POTENTIAL (Thanks GTA!)
xoxoxo
Love you all.
Mitzi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi