Thursday, February 7, 2008

New Card design for Beate's Inspirational Challenge...

Oh, HOPPY Day... HOPPY DAY!

Here is a cute lil' card I made for Beate's Inspirational Challenge #2 found on her Fresh & Fun blog. Don't you just love the froggie?? I want to hug him!

Thanks for the fun idea Beate... I'm gonna get inspiration from other lil things I see... I find myself looking at the little things alot now, like some of the cute designs on the clothes of the kids in my daycare.


I drew my rendition of the cute lil' froggie... the Unfrogettable froggies are cute, but just didn't feel right for the front of this one... but I used them inside!! =)



THANKS AGAIN BEATE... and thanks to everyone else for looking! =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi