Saturday, February 16, 2008

SWEET SNOWMAN CARD

WOW... so many posts in one day... the reason?? I am so excited... I am working on my Christmas Cards for the SCS (Splitcoast Stampers.com) Christmas Card Challenge (see thread here). I made the cutest lil' snowman for a card... we are supposed to make 10 for the challenge, but I was soooo proud of him that I thought I would post him early here, and then get busy on his friends.





He was actually very easy to create... Just print off the template below, and trace it onto a 5"x7" card, and then decorate to your likings. I used buttons, ribbon and googlie eyes... but there is no limit to the fun. If only he came alive when I put his hat on him...


Thumpedy, Thump Thump... Thumpedy, Thump Thump... Look at Frosty go;

Thumpedy, Thump Thump... Thumpedy, Thump Thump... Over the hills of snow!



TEMPLATE:




Thanks for looking and commenting please... =)

Blessings and Happy Stampin'






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi