Saturday, February 16, 2008

VALENTINE FUN...

Phew........ what a busy lil' bee I was! Well, I originally wanted to make a 2-4-6-8 treat box for each child and staff member at my daycare (60+ kids and 13 staff).... but because I am such a procrastinator, and love and thrive on doing things last minute... I did 12 of them (11 for the Toddler class, and 1 for my Chef's son). So, I decided it was toppers for cello bags for the rest...

I did separate ones for the Babies, the Junior Preschoolers, and the Senior Preschoolers. The staff all received a cute lil' heart box in a cello bag. (Of course all were filled with Valentine candy and chocolate!

Here are my creations...
BABY ROOM VALENTINES (Toppers)








TODDLERS 2-4-6-8 Boxes

JUNIOR PRESCHOOLERS VALENTINES (Toppers)

(My class) SENIOR PRESCHOOLER VALENTINES (Toppers)

STAFF VALENTINES (cello bags with mini cards)


Thanks for looking. They were fun to make... I really like the 2-4-6-8 boxes.


Be Blessed, and Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi