Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cute Church Signs...

Hey everyone... Thought I'd post these pics here. I received them in an e-mail... and since I am in cleaning mode still, I am erasing old e-mails, but before I erased this one, I copied the pics and decided to share them with my bloggin buddies! Love you... Be blessed! My favourite one below... "TRY JESUS! If you don't like Him, the devil will always take you back!"










































* ANOTHER GREAT ONE THAT GOES ALONG WITH THE ONE ABOVE IS... "CAN'T SLEEP? DON'T COUNT SHEEP, TALK TO THE SHEPHERD!"
































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi