Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook - First one of 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook... DAY #1

2011 Edition

To join yourself... or to read other's musings, click the link below. http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-2011-daybook-edition.html 

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW
Hmmm... there is still alot of snow. Not as much as in past posts though.
I AM THINKING
about Mark, as he is at work again today, while I am warm and comfy at home.

I AM THANKFUL FOR
my physical family, my church family, and of course salvation through Jesus! (Yepper, it will always be on the list). I had a wonderful time fellowshipping with friends/family last night, and for prayer! Expecting GREAT things from God! I am thankful for a faithful & true God who loves and forgives eternally & unconditionally.


FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS
I have had the past 2 weeks off of programming, and it has been nice. The next 2 weeks are mine to lead, and I am excited for a new year of fun with the kiddos in my care. The learning themes are;
Penguins & Polar Bears -- Jesus Chooses Special Helpers
Hearts, Hugs & Special Friends -- Jesus Calms a Storm

So I am excited about imparting the love of Jesus into the kids, and also being a part of their early childhood education.


FROM THE KITCHEN
The last you heard from me, it was December, and I was preparing for Christmas. Well I did indeed attempt a yummy soup in my crock pot... and it was super yummy. Infact, I would love some right now, as it is a little chilly here. I haven't attempted my own roast beef dinner, but someday soon I hope to. Mark and I love roast beef dinners. I still do love my McDonald's fries, and maybe Mark will bring some home to me sometime. :)

I AM WEARING
My McDonald's sweater and jeans... I must find a pair of socks, as my feet are super chilly.


I AM REMEMBERING
Hmmm... I am remembering that again I have to finish my curriculum web-sheets for work on Monday. LOL! Super funny... I am also remembering to write down things that God tells me, or that are inspired of God. I am looking forward to cool and exciting dreams and visions! :) Praise the Lord!


I AM GOING
Downstairs soon, as I have been up in the cold office most of the day... maybe play a little WII, crochet some things, watch TV... dunno yet. Waiting for Mark to get home from work... in 4 hours. :)


I AM READING
The Book Club is starting again on Monday, with our new one 'THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS' by Robert Morris. I have yet to pick up my copy from the store though. Tsk! Tsk! Hopefully I can today... since I need to get my Mom her copy too. OOPS! I have picked up my 'THE ME I WANT TO BE' book again, as I really want to start the small group soon at church!


I AM HOPING
That the indoor day syndrome will soon stop at work... we need to get outside in the fresh (not stale) air to run and play. We need to use up our energies out in the world God created, rather than stuck inside for 10 DAYS... :(
I AM HEARING
pretty much silence... I didn't put on any music while I was at the computer, so basically I can just hear my fingers typing on the keyboard... again! LOL!


I AM PRAYING
For wisdom, family and friends, healings, renewed passion and gift-opening, and for the GREAT expectations for the year of 2011!


ON MY MIND
Not much right now, other than of course Mark, being chilly... and wanting to be done this daybook so I can get off the computer. Eeek! It's almost 3:48 PM. (Now after editing, etc it's 4:07 PM)
I AM PONDERING THESE WORDS
"If you fall to pieces in a crisis, there wasn't much to you in the first place." Proverbs 24:10 THE MESSAGE
Wow eh? I wrote a devotional message about this verse check it out here.



AROUND THE HOUSE
Ok, so funny... last post I wrote, "hee hee, there is still a bit of a mess... piles here and there, which will be tidied somewhat so we can DECORATE for CHRISTMAS... we were supposed to have the tree up already, but one thing after another came up, and we haven't got there yet! Hopefully this week!" This post week we still have our Christmas tree up... LOL! It does need to come down, but that is something we should do together... and we haven't had much 'together' time to do so. HA HA! Hopefully soon!


I AM CREATING
Since my last post, I have finished the wedding invites, and they are beautiful. I have to take a pic of them, and post here later. Of course, I am still creating Crochet hats and want to create critter caps, and critters soon too! And I am still creating hand-stamped/handmade cards and papercraft items too, which I want to do more of, to sell and donate some money to our church missions, etc.


ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS
is Pop & Potato chips (Lay's Wavy Original) and dip -- yet this month I have chosen not to drink pop... its going well, yet I do miss having a coke here and there. We'll see how it goes...
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK
We shall see... "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." Proverbs 19:21

PICTURE FOR THOUGHT
Spring is coming... Hallelujah! Thank you Lord for NEW BIRTH, NEW GROWTH & NEW LIFE! <3










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi