Sunday, February 18, 2007

WELCOME!


WOW! Here I am... my very own BLOG page. Interesting... Here is a pic of me and my husband (when we were first dating).


My blog name is "Stamp out the devil" because I love stamping, and this blog will showcase some of my favourite cards, etc I make, and also some Christian bible-based blogs seeing as I am a Pastor's wife.


STAMP out the devil... he only has the power that we give him. (TAKE BACK WHAT HE HAS STOLEN FROM YOU!)


God bless you all!


You can learn more about me & what I do:
My SPLITCOAST STAMPER GALLERY and on FACEBOOK.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi