Sunday, March 25, 2007

Protect your family for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day...

TESTING TESTING 1...2...3...
Am I on? Can you hear me now?
I deleted a previous post of our PREPAID LEGAL business, as we are still involved with PREPAID LEGAL, however we have not been keeping up with it. So if you have tried to contact us through our prepaidlegal.com address, I apologize. Please contact me at mmhall@rogers.com and I can set you up with PREPAID LEGAL either through my husband and me, or through friends of ours who are still involved.
THANKS SO MUCH for your TIME.
*PS. You can PROTECT your family for FREE by claiming the promises that GOD has for you in the Bible. See Psalm 91; John 3:16; Acts 4:12; Matthew 6:33; Proverbs 3:5-6; Acts 16:31 and start LIVING LIFE to the FULLEST!
Blessings!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi