Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Random ramblings of my heart.....

Hey!

"TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING, IN ALL YOUR WAYS ACKNOWLEDGE HIM, AND HE WILL DIRECT YOUR PATHS." ~ Proverbs 3:5&6

This is and probably always will be, one of my favourite verses.... we seem to lean or want to lean on our own understanding a little too much, and it brings us down. I am SICK of being SICK... and dwelling on my own understanding and interpretation of situations going on around me. I am sooo thankful for friends and family that I know are praying/interceding for me at all times.... (some whether they know it or not) When my body gets stressed, it holds it in, and lets out tears every now and then.... well.... right now, its picked up a cold virus AGAIN, and it doesn't want to get rid of it... I joke that it likes me. (I guess I need to remember that my words are important too, and claim my healing instead....) I think the inner stress is helping it to stay, so I am trying to LET GO and LET GOD!!!! I know in the end, God will outperform my greatest expectations, and I will wait on Him for the completion of the C-R-A-P! (pardon the not-so-swear-word, word)

Well, thanks for listening, and I hope to return with much happier news! I can't wait for WINTERFEST... unfortunately, it will be our last YOUTH event, as our Pastor (& I guess under the support of the Elders) has "fired" us from Youth Ministry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We still are involved with the Older teens and Young Adults... 18+, but it breaks our hearts to see the younger ones....... both Mark and I are spirit-filled, and want the best for them, and are praying major for them. One of them said she was even going on STRIKE, until we return as their youth leaders.... which was really sweet. We love her, and will miss her deeply!

THANKS FOR LISTENING....
Blessings, and Happy Stampin'!! (Praying you don't catch this cold virus.... Yeccck!)

~ Mitz
(PS I HATE BUCKLEYS!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi