Wednesday, March 12, 2008

WINTERFEST 2008... has come and gone!



Well, of course WINTERFEST was amazing... actually the word for this year would be INCREDIBLE!!! LOL! (You had to be there... =) )




Anyway, we learned more about JONAH... and GOD of course. We had to decide what chapter of JONAH we were in; CHAPTER #1 - "Are you RUNNING AWAY from God?"; CHAPTER #2- "Are you RUNNING BACK to God?"; CHAPTER #3- "Are you RUNNING WITH God?"; or CHAPTER #4- "Are you RUNNING AHEAD of God?"... WOW! I prayed that I was in Chapter #3... and hoped to be there for a long time. I try not to run ahead... but know some situations come where it seems I may make my own decisions, but I need to trust God to see things through. WAIT ON THE LORD... Follow His directions and leading.




It kind of goes with the verse from LAST BLOG... He will direct my paths... if I trust in Him!




Hoping and praying that you can find your way into CHAPTER #3 with me... If you don't know JESUS yet... it's kind of like you are in CHAPTER #1... and you just need to bring yourself into CHAPTER #2, and then you will flow into CHAPTER #3... It's easy... all you gotta know is your ABC's!




A - ADMIT you are a sinner... ROMANS 3:23 "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God."


B - BELIEVE in the Lord Jesus... ROMANS 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."


C - CONFESS your sins and ask for forgiveness; and CONFESS with your mouth that Jesus is Lord! Romans 10:9-10 "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, then you shall be saved. For it is with your mouth that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."




A little prayer of Faith...


"Hey God, I don't know if you are real or not, but it says in your Word (the Bible) that all have sinned and fall short of your glory. I admit that I am a sinner. I have done some wrong things in my life, but I want a change that only you can bring. I believe in your Son Jesus, and that You sent Him to die on the cross for me, and the sins I have committed and will still commit; but I also believe that He rose again 3 days later, to live eternally with you. I believe in the Holy Spirit that you left here on earth to help me and to guide me. I ask you to fill me with that same Holy Spirit that raised Christ from the dead, and to say that Jesus is Lord, and I want Him to be Lord of my life too. Come into my heart, and make me clean. Help me to love others like you love them. Change me from the inside out. I pray all these things in the Name of Your Son Jesus, AMEN!"




GOD BLESS YOU! If you prayed the above prayer for the first time, or if you are WEHOO in Chapter #2, and coming back to Him; leave me a comment with even just your name, and/or where you are in your walk with God and I will be blessed to pray for you! THANKS for reading... even if you don't make the decision today, God still loves you and wants the best for you!




Have a blessed day... and keep STAMPIN' out the devil...

~ Mitzi




























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi