Friday, April 4, 2008

BE BLESSED...

Just writing 'cause I haven't written in a while...

I am soooo overjoyed and blessed to be able to teach JESUS and His love to the children at the daycare. I am reminding myself daily of how blessed I am, to share God's love with the kids, their families, and the other staff at FDN!

Today was a blessing to me, as the parent of one of the little girls I teach, came up to share a story with me. She told me that her daughter was so happy and so overjoyed, and shared with everyone that she had Jesus in her heart.... cause Miss Mitzi told me so. Understandably, you have to put Jesus in your heart yourself, but just the thought that I truly helped her have Jesus in her heart, was amazing to me.

As I sit here teary-eyed, thanking God for the experiences I have at "School"... I also think of and pray for the teachers and those who are afraid to share, or those who cannot share, out of persecution, or the thought/reasoning that they could be fired if they share.... I know it's hard to see the children/youth of today falling... but keep praying, and know there are those praying for you as well. Just knowing that you have changed the life of even just ONE is totally amazing. I thank GOD for it... the glory is not mine. All the glory goes to Him!! PRAISE THE LORD!

SHARE THE GOSPEL... SHARE THE LOVE!! BE THE JESUS THAT'S INSIDE, ON THE OUTSIDE TOO!!

ONE life... Is it really that important... am I really making a difference???
I am reminded of the story thats been told many times (well to me anyway) of the little man on the beach, who kept picking up jellyfish or starfish of the beach (I forget) and tossing them back into the water... but there were like hundreds on the beach, and someone who was watching him... said to him something like, "don't you think this is useless, look at all the starfish on the beach, do you really think you are making a difference?", and the little old man replied, "well I did for that one!"

HAVE A BLESSED DAY and get out there and change ONE (or more) lives for the Kingdom!

May you be blessed... not stressed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi