Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"No, NOT THE COBRA"

LOL!!!
Inside joke... (the title line)


Well, its official.... IRON MAN ROCKS! Mark & I had a date tonight to see IRON MAN, and it was amazing. I was of course not really an IRON MAN fan, as I only knew what Mark, and one of my friends--who of course is a MAJOR IronMan fan --- who was supposed to come with us to see it... =( Anywho, I totally recommend this movie.... for everyone, not just comic book or superhero fans. It was a great movie from start to finish.... and I mean "finish". **HINT HINT!!! **

Be blessed and have a rockin' day!

~ Mitzi

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi