Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DAY 41.... Where are you??

HA HA! Time to reflect.....

I attended an amazing conference called OUTPOUR... and was reminded that DAY 41 is coming!! How exciting....

I will write more... but wanted to touch base, and remind myself about DAY 41, and what a great Blog that will be!! An even better day that will be too!!!

According to my blog, "day 41" (for the "desert" of Change) would have been in the same week and the day of our FUN night out at work.... what an encouragement that was!! Growth as a team is important to me too!

We shall see....

As always, be blessed and Happy Stampin'......... stamp that devil under your feet. We have the authority!!! AMEN!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi