Monday, May 19, 2008

SPRING CLEANING........


Hey! WOW, another holiday is here, and well, almost gone.... My honey and I decided to do some SPRING CLEANING in our home. We--- I guess I should say "I" am the PILE QUEEN. I get things, or bring them home from work, or from my mommy and I just set them "here for now". Well, we are attacking some of those piles today. I move some, clear some, and slowly our room is looking a little more normal. Whew.... I am taking a little break to write.

CLEANING house is good... and the BIBLE also reminds us to clean HOUSE too! Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit, and they need to be cleansed DAILY. Hopefully my spirit is not as full of PILES as my material house is... eek!!


On the bright side, I guess we can have a really BIG Spring Cleaning GARAGE SALE when we are done... (which certainly won't be today!! LOL!) ... and make some MONEY for "one man's junk is another man's treasure. I know for sure there will be a lot of shoes in that sale. (If you are a size 7, and may be interested in some. Let me know. HA HA!)


Take time to clean YOUR house! (material & spiritual)
BE BLESSED today and always.
Enjoy the rest of the VICTORIA DAY Holiday! =)
(for those of you who are celebrating it! LOL~)




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi