Sunday, December 5, 2010

WEDNESDAY WICKEDNESS... on a Sunday (for DEC 1st)!


Hi and welcome to Wednesday W'onderful'ness! Dunno what 'Wednesday Wickedness/Wonderfulness' is??? Well they are like other memes in that they will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But their little "twist" is that each week they pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of the meme questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!

(CLICK the LINK here to join for yourself -- the GROUCHO link can be found here.)
For WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 1st -- Today we picked Groucho Marx.
1. 'A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
What is a superstition that many have that you think is crazy?
Pretty much ALL of them are crazy... I love black cats. But when you see one your first thought goes to the general concensus that they are bad luck... but I choose not to think that way. It is of course a LIFE CHOICE not to be superstitious. I do however pray for an individual when their picture falls, whether it be from the fridge or from the wall, etc. Not a superstition, just a gentle reminder from God that they may need prayer at that time.


2. "A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running."
What were you in the hospital for the last time that you were admitted?
Hmm... that's been a while since I was admitted into a hospital, but I'm guessing it would have been when I had 'Facial cellulitis' the 2nd time... um, I think that's right. I wasn't hospitalized for the 3rd and 4th times... What is 'facial cellulitis' you ask... well let's just say the doctor told me the first time I got it, that it was a rare disease, and you would only likely get it once! :( Ha ha ha...


3. "Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse."
What payment do you make that seems ridiculous?
I'm not sure... I don't think any payments are ridiculous that we make... the amounts may be seen as ridiculous. LOL! Especially now that Christmas is coming. :) I guess TAXES could be seen as ridiculous, as we now have the beautiful HST! :(


4. "Humor is reason gone mad."
How would you describe your sense of humor?
ROFL!! HA HA HA! HEE HEE! SNORT! I have a great sense of humour... I can crack it up with the best of them, I can understand even the silliest of them, and I can chuckle at the stupidest. I love to laugh! :D
We were actually just talking about different types of humour with friends of ours, and we were commenting a really funny story, although it wouldn't have been seen as funny to the person... yet in a sick way it was hilarious!

5. "I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it."
Who was the last person that you wanted to beat with something or other?
I plead the 5th... LOL! I need to show love and forgiveness... <3


6. "I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
HA HA HA HA HA HA! Hilarious...
Would you ever like to change something about your face?
YES... that I would have never gotten facial cellulitis 4 times... although I do like the new baby skin that grew each time, so my face is still very youthful. :)

7. "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury."
I read an article recently that asked if marriage was still relevant. Other than to raise children do you see the point?
I don't have enough time or space to answer this one, but MARRIAGE is important, yet it like most things has been made a mockery of. Men marrying men, women marrying women, and raising children in these so-called 'family' environments. Marriage is not just to raise children. I am happily married and have no children YET... but I am claiming they are on the way... however, God made woman so that man would not be alone, and that he would have a helpmate. So yes I believe marriage is relevant, and there is a point. However, it all needs to focus back on the Word. If it's not in the Word, it's Absurd! :)
Obviously, as Paul wrote, marriage is not for everyone, but marriage itself does have a point! I LOVE IT! <3


8. "If you've heard this story before, don't stop me, because I'd like to hear it again."
Do you find that you tend to repeat your stories?
Well there is this time that I got facial cellulitis 4 times, and the doctor said it's only a disease you get once... JK! HA HA! But I'm sure I do... but it's probably hereditary. My family tells stories again and again. Sometimes however there are new truths found out.


9. "There's one way to find out if a man is honest - ask him. If he says, "Yes," you know he is a crook."
Do you find most people that are in your life to be honest?
Um, I would have to say yes... well at least I hope they are honest. I like to be authentic and real in my dealings with people, and I would like to have the same in return. I know that is tough for some, and they have a work face, a home face, an out-and-about on the town face, etc... but that is just silly. I am ME, and if someone doesn't like it, well too bad. I am the same everywhere I go...


10. "Wives are people who feel they don't dance enough."
Have you ever felt that your significant other did not go out with you enough?
Nope... I love my husband and he is most definitely the BEST one in the world... for ME! We have a lot of the same likes, and dislikes, and we take time out at least ONCE a week for 'date night'. His weird work schedule, and our busyness with church and more have made 'quality time' sometimes challenging, but we ALWAYS make time for each other. LOVE YOU MARK! <3

... and this ends our 'WEDNESDAY WONDERFULNESS' for the week of WEDS DEC 1st... (sorry it's late!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi