Wednesday, May 19, 2010

RANDOM DOZEN FUN... Week #2

WEEK #2 - supposed to be TUESDAY, MAY 18th, but due to BIGGEST LOSER, I am completing it today, WEDNESDAY, MAY 19th, 2010!

1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
McDonald's?? LOL! Um, I dunno... Kraft Dinner, Soup & Sandwiches, Grilled Chicken & Fries? Corn on the Cob... Mmmm!



2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
ARMOUR OF GOD!


3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
Hmm... I love visiting... so anywhere... WALT DISNEY WORLD, GREAT WOLF LODGE, anywhere...
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
FLETCHER = 'arrowmakers' (my maiden name)


5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
...was a princess, and I kissed a frog and he didn't turn into a prince, nor did I turn into a frog. Yet I did not get warts either... LOL!


6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Money? Gas (for car, not personal LOL!)? Craft supplies? Michael's Giftcards?


7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
... ha, I dunno... I have 'eagle eye' eyebrows... it was a nickname from my English teacher. It was funny, we even had to write poems/short stories about them. LOL!


8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
not much...


9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
"POOP PARTIES" -- LOL! Love ya Maureen! <3


10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
go to bed before midnight... LOL! Finish my '30-Day True Woman Make-over' for today and the last 2 days... eek!


11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Well, today is almost over, but I think I did a lot of things today to bless others. We mowed the lawn at church for our 'lawn maintenance' friends, as we are part of the team to bless them, so that they aren't responsible for it all, all the time!


12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
PromiseS fulfilled... from God of course, because He is the one who gives you the desires of your heart, when you delight yourself in Him!

PIC FOR TODAY...
This is a bud from last spring on one of the trees at the church... I love this shot! I took the pic myself one afternoon on my lunch break, when I took my camera around with me! I love to shoot GOD'S CREATION!

bE bLeSsEd & bE a BlEsSiNg!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi