Saturday, May 29, 2010

RANDOM DOZEN FUN... Week #3


1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?

Depends... hosting is fun, and you get to go to bed sooner than everyone else... LOL because you are already in your own home. I like attending parties... I love people! I do want to 'host' more, when I have a clean, new home! <3


2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Oh my word... I've been to alot... I guess the last party that we hosted at our home (which wasn't really a 'party'). We had the 'Young Adults' over at our home in February for fellowship, food and fun. We played CRANIUM POP5, one of our fav's, and one of the girls had to do charades for "RED BULL"... her interpretation was amazing and really really funny. Especially when her brother couldn't stop laughing and rolled around on the floor with her, while she was acting like a 'bull'. It was good to see everyone open up, and be themselves. I want that in my home...


3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
Well, the 'after-life' is HEAVEN for me... I have a relationship with JESUS CHRIST and when I die (or if He comes back to get me first) I am going to walk on 'streets of Gold'. THANK YOU LORD for Your promises!

4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
The heat... that it shines into the darkness... just as we are to SHINE our light (the light of JESUS) to the DARK world. Sunshine makes a person smile... and it reminds us that God is faithful. The sun comes up each morning, and goes down each night... a beautiful sunrise, and a beautiful sunset. Just as the SUN shines, the SON also shines, and that is awesome!
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Um, it all depends... I like chipping in with others, cause then you can give more... I really enjoy wrapping my presents now with a 'paper baby' that looks just like the baby I am giving the present to. (see pics below as example). Bridal showers are fun too... depending on how well I know or how close a friend I am, I may like to give my own gift, which represents something she means to me as a person. Either way, I make the CARD for the bride (bride-to-be) or the mom (mom-to-be), because I love making cards.



6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Huh... that's a good question... A FREE week of house cleaning would be GREAT... but then I wouldn't want them throwing anything out anything, or moving things around... that's something I need to do. I guess I would choose meals cooked... then we wouldn't have to worry about it. That would be nice I guess...

7. What song describes your mood today?
"GOD WILL DO IT AGAIN"... A good ol' country gospel song...

"God will do it again and again and again. He's the same God today, that He always has been. Yesterday and today and forever the same. There's no reason to doubt God will do it again.

Time after time I hear people say to me, Why don't we see miracles like there used to be? I still believe in miracles, God hears us when we pray. God was God way back then, and God's still God today.

God will do it again and again and again. He's the same God today, that He always has been. Yesterday and today and forever the same. There's no reason to doubt God will do it again.

You've asked God to meet your need, so why not trust in Him? God has done it all before, He'll do it all again. He's willing, much more willing than I could ever say, to perform a mighty miracle in your life today.

God will do it again and again and again. He's the same God today, that He always has been. Yesterday and today and forever the same. There's no reason to doubt God will do it again.

...there's no reason to doubt, GOD WILL DO IT AGAIN!"

8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
Hmmm... lots of things... yet there are also lots of things we received at showers and for our wedding that I have in a closet that I haven't used yet. LOL. We received money that we put towards our TV, and we still use it. We have several towels, and clocks, and picture frames... and other stuff too. We have been married for almost 7 years, but I still have and use items that my Aunt gave to me for my 'marriage/hope chest' years ago as a teenager. She has now passed away, and I think of her often as well.

9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Hmmm... I have lots of favourites... anything with CHOCOLATE is good... I love MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP... I love MOOSE TRACKS... anything with nuts is good too... Right now I am enjoying a *NEW* Mint Aero McFlurry from McDonald's... it's actually a little melted now. Mmm... Mmm... Good! =)
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
All the time... but it's expected, as you do 'good things' for God, satan tries you with other things, to get you to lose your faith. Some of his tests are for our good though, and I must remember that. THANK YOU LORD!

11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."


Lay's WAVY Regular Chips... especially with dip! mmm...


12. "-----" is the best motivation.
* Looking at Mark
* Watching the children around me
* Reading the Bible
* Starting the morning with prayer
* Remembering past testimonies of healings, signs & wonders, etc...
* Breathing, and being alive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi