Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Week #4

Ok, so I am not doing so well doing these on Tuesdays... LOL! I have been visiting with my Mom and Dad, and so I didn't come on to do this...

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW... Really, since I am at my Mom & Dad's, I see bushes and grass, and houses. When I get home, I may no longer see my 'sad' lil' car, as someone is coming to take 'him' away... We are getting a cheque, and getting a new vehicle... NEW BEGINNINGS!

I AM THINKING... of Mark... he's away at a McD's Convention.
I AM THANKFUL FOR... My Mommy and Daddy! <3


FROM THE LEARNING ROOMS... Today and yesterday, we made cute lil' footprint crafts... each child made a CHICK and a TRACTOR... I will post a pic of them later... as I don't have my camera now. They are soooooooooooooo darn cute!! =) We are learning about "DOWN ON THE FARM" this week and we are being reminded that JESUS HEALS ME TOO! This is an exciting truth for the children to know! I am sooo happy to be a part of their learning!

FROM THE KITCHEN... Well again this week, I have no news from my own kitchen... but my Mom and Dad's kitchen has been busy. We had mashed potatoes, salad and salmon tonight for dinner... and yummy pumpkin muffins for dessert. YAY MOM!! =)

I AM WEARING... my LARRY veggie tales shirt, and my Jammie pants... it's a little chilly in Mom and Dad's house... so they are comfy...

I AM REMEMBERING... how blessed I am! Thank you Lord!! <3

I AM GOING... to get my 'moustache' waxed... LOL! Thanks Mom! =P

I AM READING... "ONE GIRL CAN CHANGE THE WORLD" by Claudia Mitchell and Kim Goad (I have finished 'THE ME I WANT TO BE' by John Ortberg, and it is amazing! I highly recommend it!

I AM HOPING... (the same as the last one, cause its good...) that I will never give up hoping... I am a HOPER, not a SETTLER. Thank you Lord for your answered and unanswered prayers... You hold all things in Your hand. I must remember "God isn't at work producing the circumstances you want. God is at work in bad circumstances producing the YOU He wants." ~John Ortberg (The ME I Want to Be, page 237)

I AM HEARING... My Mommy and Daddy!

I AM PRAYING... Ugg... still for the same 'friends/family', as some have 'tough' decisions to make, and other's lives really need GOD'S TOUCH to be changed, and remain changed. I am praying for GOD'S WILL to be done in our lives and in the lives of our FRIENDS and FAMILY! I am thanking the Lord for NEW BEGINNINGS!!

ON MY MIND... the above... and Mark! <3

I AM PONDERING THESE WORDS... "If you refuse to accept the throne, then the kingdom will cease to exist as we know it." The author of the book continued, "Oh sure, life will go on if you stop right here... if you decide you prefer the status quo over taking on the call of living as God's princess. Our kingdom will not cease to exist entirely... but it will not exist in the way that it could have if YOU had accepted the throne."* It is regarding a quote from the movie PRINCESS DIARIES... Mia's (Anne Hathaway) grandma (Julie Andrews) said it to her...*AROUND THE HOUSE... there is NO mess, as I am at my Mommy's and Daddy's! LOL!


I AM CREATING... so many things... now I have added 'wedding items' to the list again. I was so much more at peace, when they weren't on the list. =( Trusting God in all things! <3


ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS... Playing Games... I am going to play 'GOLF' with my Mom and Dad later tonight. It's a cool card game!

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK... Hugging Mark lots... and of course working on the above mentioned 'wedding stuff', as it should have been out like YESTERDAY... 
=( ARGG!

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS...
Since I couldn't upload a pic at my Mom & Dad's I waited until I got home, and Mark and I had this one taken tonight, when he returned from the McD's Convention. Don't you love our Ronald McDonald grins?

(Book- 'One Girl Can Change the World' by Claudia Mitchell and Kim Goad)

1 comment:

Janera Jepson said...

Hi Mitza-
My name is Janera Jepson and I host the new Wednesday meme Wednesday Wickedness (http://jjatww.blogspot.com). Don't let the name throw you. We are a family oriented meme that's similar to Linda's Random Dozen. We base our questions each week on quotes from someone famous. This week is Frank Sinatra. Since Linda is taking time off I thought I'd invite you to play during the hiatus. We always post on Tuesdays (we're up now!) so players can play on either day. We hope that you will join us! :)

Janera

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi