Thursday, June 10, 2010

WEDNESDAY WICKEDNESS... on an actual Wednesday!

... ok, so I unfortunately posted this after 12:00 AM, so it's posting on a Thursday. ~M.

Today we picked Frank Sinatra. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol?


NEVER. Maybe the odd sips of wine at a wedding... but not usually. A person DOES NOT NEED alcohol to feel good all day. I am one of the happiest people I know, and I do not need alcohol to make me feel that way. I feel sorry for those who NEED alcohol... some want it, or desire it, and that's ok. It's not a BAD thing to drink, it's a bad thing to GET DRUNK and be stupid.



2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?
I'm not much of a gloater, but I am very happy when I can succeed at something that other's think I may not be able to do. I do not need the praise of humans, nor do I seek after success as to show it off. But for sure I will take it, when I get it!


3. “You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life?
That I am a CHRIST-FOLLOWING, SPIRIT-FILLED, BIBLE-BELIEVING Christian woman, who is married to the same kind of Christian man.



4. “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life?
LOTS OF TIMES... but then God reminds me to simplify it all.





5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.
I am married to him... he's a male version of me, and I am a female version of him. We are different, yet we are alike in many ways. It's what makes us PERFECT for each other. God brought us together for reasons beyond our imaginings, and I couldn't imagine life without either of them! <3

6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?
Intelligence is important, as a cutie can't always carry on a well developed conversation. I married my best friend, who is a teacher like me. We both are intelligent in different ways, and on similar and different topics. BRAINS and BEAUTY is a winner... INNER beauty for sure over outer beauty. But I got a little of all three in my 'man', so I am totally happy! =)


7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
Hmmm... I don't know if you can call anyone, my 'enemy'. I might have felt like people were the enemy, or being led by the enemy... but the true enemy is satan. I deal with satan closely alot... but mostly in the form of his 'messengers' not him himself.

8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What's your favorite color?
I love ORANGE... but my favourite is still BLUE! =)



9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?
All the time... that's my personality. I enjoy being a literal clown though, for birthday parties, and carnivals, etc. =) What a joy... except when children are afraid of clowns and scream!

10. “Don't get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?
Yes, of course, we all have... but "vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord, I will repay..." and God ALWAYS takes care of things. I am soooo glad I have him on my side!

Closing this FIRST "Wednesday Wickedness" out, I close as FRANK SINATRA sang, "I DID IT MY WAY..."
THANKS FOR THE FUN JANERA!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My MP3 Tunes... Just click PLAY and enjoy!

GOD IS ALWAYS THERE!

X and O

Place your mouse on the X below, click, and drag to the O.

X Even though you can't see Him, GOD is there! O

XO XO GOD IS LOVE!! XO XO

Be blessed today and always!
Mitzi